Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Aack! Lack of Discipline

Today is TOPS day, or as you have come to know it FAT CLUB. I am NOT excited as I have NOT been very good this week about anything. Let's see the FOUR rules I set for myself:

1) No eating after 7pm (maybe 2 nights out of the last 7) (Very poor)
2) No alcohol (This I did well, nothing all week, not a drop!)
3) Exercise (not so much, some core training with the big ball )
4) No snacking at my desk (3 chocolate bars, 1 pkg starbursts, 1 pkg fruit gummies, Gum) (VERY VERY POOR)

So I am not expecting too much from the scale today except maybe to go up a point or two.

However, I did take action to remedy this situation and to get it together. I spent the weekend cooking and portioning out food, this way all my meals are planned and snacks are ready to be packed as well as lunches.

This week I am going for the big 2 lb loss again.

Here's to fruit and veggies!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I thought of you last night. I was scrapbooking (well card making) and drinking wine! lol ;)

xo