Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday Party List

I am Turkey and Pumpkin pied out. What a weekend. The weather was fabulous. I made dinner for 12. I made it packed it and traveled it 40 mins to my sisters house, so she wouldn't have to move a muscle from her house with her 2 week old baby. Not only was it thanksgiving but is was also her daughter, Button's 2nd birthday. Here was my plan:

Mini Pumpkin Painting with glitter glue option
Fresh Veggies and Dip (my brother)
Cheese and Crackers (my brother)
Party hats (made by my kids 4 and 2, very interesting)
Roast Beef (me)
Oven Roasted Chicken (me)
Steamed Carrots (me)
Hash Brown Cassarole (my mom)
Green beans with Almonds (Granny)
Mushy Peas (me)
Garlic Bread (store bought by me)
Backyardigans plates and napkins (me)
Lots of photos
Lots of grass to run and play on
Awesome bare feet weather

It was great!

Oh by the way I found a link for the Bugaboo Baby Stroller Here

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: