Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh My Goodness what a week!

I have been absent, absent from everything. Apparently a little too much stress which decided to manifest itself in a wonderful bout of TONSILLITIS! What am I in the 3rd grade again. I think I have had this once maybe twice before in my entire life. So UNCOOL.

So I suffered for two days during which I thought I had a virus then I finally copped and went to the doctor and then 3 days off work, antibiotics, and voila I finally can swallow without wincing and I only have a mild headache.

In all of that my Pabob's heart surgery got pushed back 3 days in a row, but he finally had it and he is doing so well they are sending him home today! I can't believe they crack open your chest on a Thursday and send you home the following Tuesday. I hope when I am 82 I am as brave and resilient as my Pabob.

And I am still computerless since I have been in bed for the past week, and I have meetings all the rest of the week. I am hoping I can get a computer bought and set up this weekend. Please Pretty please.

No comments: