Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Post - Buggys and other stuff.

No real topic today since I didn't get my act together to do a poll. I know I still owe someone a post on Scrapbooking but I will save that for next week.

Here's mish mash of what I'm thinking about.

Grey's Anatomy - anticlimatic. Do they really expect us to believe that Hahn never kissed a girl before??? Sorry be we knew by the second or third episode she was on that she dug the gals over the guys. I think they could have done better with that.

Izzie's Denny flash back WTF? No idea maybe Izzie will go insane this year.

Derek and Meredith - whatever? Same old Same old. I liked it the first season I guess I will deal with it for another season.

Crazy nurse Rose could have been played a little better but oh well.

But of course I will continue to watch it's like a train wreck you can't bare to look at it but you can't look away!

My Grandpa is doing excellent and is home and we are so happy. He has been checking his email and going about his business and after being the hospital for three weeks he is just ecstatic to be home with his "lady". I think my Nana is very happy he is home too.

I wonder what it is like to be in love with someone for over 60years and know that your time together is getting shorter and shorter. I wish them many many more years of hanging out together.

Our apple tree is killing us, we have sooooooo many apples. I got a great tip for making pie filling and freezing it from A Frugal Housewife. So that is what I will be doing this weekend.

And for all of you who come looking here for BUGGY INFORMATION I have done a little research and found THIS to help you out.

No comments: