Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Heard at my dinner table this evening.

Hi mr. fork meet mr. spoon.
Arrgghh look out mr spoon.
you got forked

WHERE DO THEY GET THIS STUFF??

It took all our will power not to burst out laughing and fall off our chairs. This was from our 3 year old.

We have had a busy week or two in my household the time has zoomed by I can't beleive we are almost through March break.

We had my neice and nephew over for a sleep over on Monday, the kids were with their Nonna today and their Neena tomorrow and then they will be with their Dad all weekend as I go over to a girlfriends for the weekend. Scrapbooking fun!!!

I have to start packing I don't even know what to bring. I think I might just bring my computer and get my two digital storybooks done.

I still have to download they last two content disks I bought as well as a few designs you can find on www.creativememories.com

My hubby got something in his eye tonight on the way home from work which is totally bogus since he was still where his safety glasses on the ride home. So he is resting and I am on pajama duty tonight.

And it is almost 7 and I am using my blog to procrasinate from starting to clean up my scrap room and pack for the weekend.

I had better get going or it will be an extremely long night for me. Boo Yah!

No comments: