Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Good Mommy Day ( I think)

I am so grateful today is Saturday. I have been looking forward to this day for the past two weeks. A whole day to be with the kids no rush, no obligation, just us. Poor hubby has a side job to work on so he is gone this morning, but I told him I would save him some fun.

Last week, we made some "aliens" out of air drying clay so first item up today is painting them. Next a little Easter Egg decorating and after as promised over two weeks ago we will be taking a trip to the grocery store to purchase the ingredients to make a strawberry banana milkshake.

I have been a little (ALOT) out of balance lately. Things are going well at work but unfortunately that means that the rest of my life goes for SHIT. I haven't run with any consistency since Christmas and I have been eating everything in site. Which consequently means I have gained back most (ALL) the weight I had lost and yesterday when I put on my jeans - you guessed it - they were SNUG with a capital S.

Why is balance so hard?

We have so many things coming up that it's only going to get harder.
Surgery for the BugaLoo.
Renovation on our Living Room to fix a problem from a leaky roof (roof already fixed)
I am writing a licensing exam for work in June need to study 100 hours ugh!
trying to work through a few ideas for a new business venture
MIL (who is childcare) going away for 6 weeks)
Only 2 weeks of vacation left

That is why I am looking forward to today! No plans no pressure. We will go where the wind takes us. and by the way it is really windy here today!

Ya'll take care I'm off to get the paints ready to PLAY!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Life is good... life is good. Repeat after me! LOL ;)

It happens to all of us! Don't worry!!!!!!

xoxox

Life in Balance??? lol Still thinking ....