Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I wish this was longer and witty - but its all I got .

Time for an update HOLY cow I didn't realize how much time has passed since I last posted.

Tomorrow we head to the Children's hospital to have Bugaloo's surgery done. He is having a tendon lengthening procedure done to the hamstring and achilles tendons in both legs. he will be in full leg casts for the next 6-7 weeks.

I have had to obtain a wheelchair and inform the school and bus transportation and make arrangements for therapy, time off.

We finalized the arrangements with our mortgage finally, no thanks to Scotiabank those lazy greedy bitches.

We had a momentary issue with how we were going to transport the boy on the way home since we are not sure if he will fit in his car seat with his casts on. So we have a booster, we have the car seat and we'll just play it by ear.

I'm hoping to have more time for blogging on Thursday after we are home and in popsicle and ice cream mode.

I wish this was longer and more witty, but this is all I got.

No comments: