Monday, June 15, 2009

A compliment or a comment - you decide

So I am home. I survived the 5 hour drive the intense 10 hour a day course for 4 days and the 4 hour exam on Friday (with no pee break, the 5 hour drive back home.

My house was a shambles when I got there but everything else was relatively okay.

I had to grocery shop right away since there was no food left even though I told my hubby that my preparation last thursday would not last and he would have to shop before I came home. He decided to stretch it all to the limit and eat at his mom's for 2 days. Asshat!

I took the kids shopping yesterday because today is Daddy's 40 birthday and I thought I should try to pull something special together to honor the day. I have 25 people showing up tonight after work to go for a quick ride on the motorcycles and out for dinner.

So last night as we are lying in bed my husband says "Thing sure are more relaxed when you are here" "thing run more smoothly"

I did not reply because that probably would have gone something like this.

"no SHIT Sherlock, in order for things to go smoothly you actually have to plan ahead and execute DUMBASS!"

So I laid quietly in bed giggle at the prospect of cutting holes in all his underwear and socks.

The End.

No comments: