Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Excited or Tired???

I am on a roller coaster these days.

The new job is great, learning lots, but it is requiring ALOT of focus and discipline that I have not had to exert for a few years. I am tired.

One of my babysitters called in sick and I spent the better part of last night trying to co-ordinate with the 2 other sitters piece together 6.5 hours of coverage for the baby. Then I spend another hour phoning a few people and doing telephone interviews and setting up appointments for a new sitter so I have a better back up plan. I am tired.

My studying for my CFP course is not going well I have 6 weeks and 4 modules quizzes to take before my final at the end of February. I am tired.

The kids have had annual check ups with every medical personnel known to man, doctor, dentist, optometrists, physiotherapy, occupational therapy. I am tired.

I feel like blogging again and writing and getting my thoughts out of my head. This is exciting.

I posed an idea and was asked if I would like to contribute to the blog of a new website going up. This is exciting.

I feel good about my family, my job, my career. This is exciting.

I hit a real slump from about 4:30 to 7:30 everyday. by 8pm I finally feel like doing something but know I need to wind down because the baby will be up at 5;30am.

Balance is getting closer. The pendulum is not swinging so hard. I'm starting to find a rhythem.

No comments: