Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Post - I'm ill'in - But I have good news!

After the oh so fun bout with Tonsillitis. I am happy to announce that I have a wonderful sinus cold and I'm lubbin it! Work is so busy I can't really take any time off. I am looking forward to a quiet weekend to recoup.

So. Grab a cup oh joe and catch up with me.

My sister went into labour on Monday (my brief day of wellness, thanks fate)and had her baby on Monday night (two weeks early) 1/2 hour of hard labour and 3 pushes (what a bitch)she knows it she owns it and she flips the rest of us off.

So I have a beautiful, no handsome new nephew who was 6lbs, 10oz and he is positively adorable. I wish I could tell you his name but I don't have permission so I will call him Baby B. Not to be confused with my niece Baby Button.

My grandfather is doing extremely well recovering from his triple by-pass surgery, he has experienced a few panic attacks which where scary for him but not life threatening. I would panic too if a doc was holding my heart in his hands and picking and poking at it.

I found these beauties that have solved my problem of Labeling all of the things BugaLoo has to take to school, equipment, lunch containers, hats, sweaters and stuff. I love them! Canadian company to boot.

Held a scrapbooking intro class for a group of parents at my children's treatment centre. It was so fulfilling to be able to introduce these parents to memory keeping and documenting their child's lives and their own thoughts as they work through parenting a child with special needs. Loved IT!

Gearing up for a workshop in October and teaching a session on Christmas cards and tags! Sweet.

Both hubby and I have this cold so far the kids are doing well. The thing I hate the most is no kissing my hubby. We have declared abstinence for a week period to see if we can stop passing this back and forth and clear our house. But I miss him! Sigh!

I still have people search for Buggy info so I am going to post THIS again since it kinda got lost at the bottom of a previous post.

If you are looking for some art inspiration HERE at KAL's is my favorite place to go.

Also planning a book review for Monday or Tuesday. check back to find out who.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Mabels labels ROCK!!!! Glad the baby and sister are doing fine (yeah i'm with you on the three pushes thing...geesh) and glad grandpa is doing well. The sinus shit..ok grab the pen and roll your finger tips (the pads of them) remember??? hehe

love ya