Monday, July 20, 2009

Chaos for good instead of Evil

So our windows were delivered, late last week. Our contractor dude dropped over to measure them to make sure they were ok. He said he would likely be back on Tues or Thursday to with a crew to install them. that was great as we still need a few days to clear out the rest of the furniture, take down a wall and take apart the entertainment centre and cover everything else in plastic

Then he called on Friday night to let us know they would be here at 8AM on Monday. AWESOME (not)

So we worked like crazy people all weekend hubby on the taking things apoart me on the packing and moving our kids to the inlaws (since they are away in italy) for god knows how long. As the weekend wore on my husband became more crazed to ripp down the wall and I kept trying to slow him down saying we have to get everything out and protected first.

I finally gave him the go ahead to start ripping down our rain damaged mouldy drywall and he was done in 45 mins. Demon man has the nerve to say to me well I got everything done that I wanted to get done! Fuck you charlie! You just made me pack up the most used room in our house in less than 24 hours cursing the hole time about how you'll never get it all done and your are done in 45 mins. You are not my shining start at this moment.

However, fast forward to today and I have 2 new beautiful windows in my living room that is ready to be drywalled and I just have to pick out paint colors. In a bout 2 more weeks I will be a happy camper. new carpet, new color, a few pieces of new furniture (hopefully if we don't go too far over budget) Yippee.

Crazy is definately worth cosy comfort.

booyah

1 comment:

jenn said...

Demo man or Demon Man ... I love both! LOL I hope this is all over SOON. I know whats it like :(

xoxoxo