Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Eye of the Hurricane!

They say the eye of a hurricane is really a calm serence place to be, a peaceful place to breath and give thanks for surviving before digging in for the fight for your life!

I believe this is where I am right now, today. Peanut managed to puke on me no less than 5 times last week and Bugaloo threw up on the drive way after his swimming lessons. As I said last blog it has been a flurry of Laundry and baths and showers over the past 10 days.

However, I do declare that we are over the worst of it. There has been no expulsion of any bodily fluids from an orface for the past two days, all cough and runny noses are at a minimum. I am proud to say that I think we are through the worst of it.

Bugaloo has started to pee on the toilet again (another post another time)and I can't say how happy we are that we are moving forward once again.

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS..... duh duh duh.

So saturday will be a shopping extravagana with my sister, mother and nana it is alway truly entertaining...mostly for us, not really for anyone who has the misfortune for being around us, nor for the sales person serving us. 4 ladies (ha) with very bad toilet humor and a pengent for swearing in public (so tacky)

Work is spiralling out of control or maybe it's just me, but I feel overwhelmed and under utilized and have not job satisfaction and I work to far away from home. Monday I have a staff gripe meeting to attend and a supervisor who in my opinion is just that, oversees our work, approves time sheets but does not lead nor care to engage the staff towards a somewhat meaningful work experience.

So here I sit, in the Eye, thankful for survival and digging to go the second round.

Hang on.

No comments: