Monday, December 17, 2007

I need more time...

This will be the week from hell. As most of Ontario knows we had over 27 cms of snow. This caused our street and cul de sac to be completely snowed in.

We did not get plowed until after lunch. Couple that with a dr appt I had and no work for me today.

Add that to the no work tomorrow because we are taking Bugaloo to London tomorrow for botox injections and add that to hardly any work on Thursday because we have arthotics clinic and I will have a whopping NO TIME at work this week.

I will have to work either Saturday or Sunday just to get close to the 35 hours I need to put in this week.

Ahhhh! This is really starting to drive me crazy I will have to speak to my supervisor in January about reducing my hours it just causes me so much stress to know that I owe the company hours and have no vacation or banked hours to make up the time.

Hopefully I will still be able to get it together for Bugaloos birthday breakfast on Monday. He will be 4yrs old and is so adorable.

I love him and I love my peanut and my wonderful husband.

I still have 2 shopping errands to run before I am done for Christmas. Man!

Next topic sometime this week will be my ramblings on career planning. After the demise of the dream job and an interview with a recruiter last week I have a lot of thinking to do.

Happy holidays!

No comments: