Sunday, December 2, 2007

Pukie McPuker

I hate barf! I hate my barf, I hate your barf I hate my kids barf! I hate barf. I hope you can sense how I feel about barf.

My little peanut has been sick since Tuesday Wednesday it started off as croup but has now turned into the full on flu. You know the kind of anything I put in my tummy comes flying out with the force of a jet engine 10 minutes later kind of flu. My heart just aches for her she is lying around like a limp noodle. My heart has not ached the count em. 5 times she has barfed all over me this weekend. Friday she yaked on me 2x before 7 am. That means I had my 3rd choice outfit on when I left for work.

All this puke is really stretching my parental capacity, i tell you.

Not much else except puke and laundry in this house today I'm afraid.

Well that and a heap of shovelling as it snowed, and snowed, and snowed and snowed last night, leaving us with about a foot and a bit of snow in the driveway today.

I'm goin gto have some tea now and see if I can relax a bit before she pukes on me again.

oy!

No comments: