Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holidays, Toys - so much fun!

Okay, Okay, now that I realize more than one person is reading this thing I better keep up. As per my last post I was feeling really overwhelmed and out of time.

I managed to put in a few hours overtime at work and now don't feel so bad as I don't "owe" the company any time. Yahoo.

I managed to lose my Dad's Christmas present, and forgot my Nana and Pabob's present and my friends little guy's present. Duh!

Also I think I owe my brother and his girlfriend something because I only ended up with a game for them and it was not as fun as I thought it was going to be. I digress.

Christmas was total chaos! Such fun. I thought hubby was going to lose his mind, too many toys, too much stuff, he only went on a tirade once a day so it wasn't too bad.

Bugaloo got an expansion set for his wooden Thomas track and some new characters so he was in his glory and Peanut got an assortment of dolls and my pretty ponies and such so she was having fun figuring all that stuff out and loving on her dollies.

Lino and I got each other a few new books and I was able to surprise him with one of them. I got a new suit for work and some new jeans (thank the stars!) Lino got new socks (thanks the stars again!)

It was very nice because this year we had Christmas day all to ourselves and we didn't have to go anywhere or do anything with anybody we just got to hang and play with our stuff!.

I got a book about clearing the clutter and organic housekeeping ??? No I actually picked it out. As the new year approaches I want to talk a more active part in paying attention to what we use in our household. We are going to try to tighten up our budget and clean up and out our home so that we have less stress and chemicals etc. We did a great job this year with the foods that we eat. (Except some junk food) cookies and chips yumm.

So continuing on that we are going on to phase 2 Money and cleaning.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments: