Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hello

My goodness, it's been awhile, such a busy week. I have had so many meetings this week it is ridiculous.

My TOPS club is going pretty well I am down about 7 lbs! Not too shabby. I can really see it in my clothes so that is cool. Well not so cool since I bought all new clothes before I came back to work and now they look too baggy.

The kids are great, but my mom and sister and her hubby and kid have been really sick for like 6-8 weeks its been crazy I feel so bad for them. So I did what any good parent would do. I sent them a care package from the pharmacy and banned them from our house! Nice!

This was not such a wise decision as my sister cuts our hair and we all look like shaggy sheep dogs. So I hope she is feeling better real soon.

I wish I had time for a longer post maybe in a day or two.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I hear ya... busy busy busy... where does the time go???

lol
;)