Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday's Sunshine

Another shiny day here!

Woke up this morning to a chorus of "Rise and Shine" from my kidlets. Bless them. At 6:20am. Why are they morning people like their father????

But we had a great start to our day, breakfast, dressed and ready to go by 8AM so I can't complain.

We had our first scrapbooking club meeting at work last week. didn't get much done but we are all happy we got started.

So we have another meeting next week. I hope to get more done.

I am holding steady with my 7lb weight loss so I realize that if I'm going to lose anymore I probably have to get my ASS moving :( So I started walking at lunch 3 times a week with another friend at work. We are both hoping we can upgrade to running for a few minutes by the end of the month. If I lose another 7lbs I will be really happy. I could probably lose 5-6 more after that but I also want to eat chocolate and have a nice cold beer sometimes so I reserve that 5-6 lbs for my summer lifestyle.

Sending lots of creative and empowering energy today to those of my friends who need it.

Cheers

1 comment:

jenn said...

I just posted some of my scrapbooking. I'm way behind at taking pics of it and posting! lol