Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Getting Organized

Really how long does it take to make a post and let your peeps know that you are alive and well. I must say I have been lacking in the posting and commenting lately.

So I thought I had better drop a line before the end of the month and I look like a totally lackadazickle blogger.

So today it's short and sweet but that's because I gotta boogy today to get some work work done, pick up the Bug for Therapy today and get home to clean up the pig sty make some dinner and get my S H I T together for a scrapbooking fair tomorrow at my work. Yikes! I wish I would started sooner.

Luckily I have been working in my studio and have a few things put together but I have to prepare some catalogues and flyers for my "table"

Good Team! Hey I need some coffee! STAT!

1 comment:

jenn said...

lol organizing early is really over rated ;) LOL

happy scrapping :)
xo