Friday, April 11, 2008

Mudpuppies

Well with so many of my fellow bloggers doing great and inspiring things... an invitation came across my desk this week that I could not refuse.

Although my TOPS (aka FAT Club) is going well. I am down about 7lbs. I realize that in order to maintain and keep losing I actually do have to do some ACTIVITY (there I said it outloud) UGH!

As my company is sponsoring a run/walk for the Children's Treatment Centre that my son attends I thought this would be a great event to work towards and participate in.

It is something that is very important to me and so hopefully enough motivation for me to get off my ASS and participate.

So our family is participating in the 3km part of the Annual Mudpuppy Chase to raise money for KidsAbility. WOOT! (to borrow an exclamation from Kal)

Phase one of training:
Walking the dog 30 mins each night! We'll see how the weekend goes!

Happy Friday!

My thoughts are with my friend who is having a sad week and needs lots of energy sent her way! May you have the light that lifts your heart my friend.