Friday, February 11, 2011

What the Hell Batman.

What is it that happens to men when the women gets sick.

Today my husband was I'll say righteously indignant, I think I am using the words correctly. Another way to put it would be total ASSHOLE.

I have had the flu for 2.5 days now. This morning as I wake up with a splitting headache, he choses to rag on my about how HARD this is for him to do EVERYTHING.

QUOI? Pardonez Moi? Que? ahhhassholesayswhat?

I'm sorry did you just say how hard it is to not just be able to get up for work have a shower make your lunch and leave??? Well... I Never>

he proceeded to rag on my that I have not been taking care of myself, eating properly, exercising enough or getting enough sleep. And that I need to get my act together because he can't afford for me to be sick.

Again Qu-est que what the fuck?? and... OH.NO.YOU.DIDNT!

As I melted on to the floor (which was all the strength I had to do) I managed to squeak out "Anytime you would like to help me achieve any of those things. I would greatly appreciate it. Because you're right I have not been doing any of those things because I have been too busy taking care of 3 tiny whiners and ONE BIG FAT ONE." And then I thought to myself, now get the fuck out of my house before I summon the strength to get off the floor and kick you in the balls for being an idiot.

Now I suspect that some of this behaviour stems from the fact that he fell asleep on the couch last night and got Fuck all done around the house so he was feeling bad about that, and he probably did not sleep well on the couch which made him grouchy.

But when I got my wits together and called him at 10 o'clock I let him know that he needed to get his shit together because kicking a girl when she is down is NOT COOL. Especially when she is the one who washes your underwear!

Suck it!

No comments: