Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cheque Please....School Stuff

First of all.. Bugaloo's cheque presentation was a huge success. Imagine if you will, our friend Big B, a former prison guard, 6ft 4, 270lbs holding an envelope and BugaLoo, standing on a chair, 3ft 5, 32 lbs, shaking this mans hand looks him straight in the eye and says..."Thank you very much Mr. Big B, the centre will like it very much". Some moments just melt my heart. It was so very kind of our friends to think of us and BugaLoo's child treatment centre for their group donation. I have been mulling over the idea for a bike event of some kind so I guess we will see how everything unfolds.

Which brings me to I am too friggin busy to plan an event this summer. Between keeping up with the ever changing therapy plan that is going on at my child's school and them not keeping me informed it's driving me crazy. Today I sent a long email to the vice principal hoping that I can get some of the processes figured out so I know who to address with certain problems. Honestly, sending a physically challenged kid to school shouldn't be this complicated or time consuming.

So between that and the ends volume of work at work life is stressful and not a fulfilling as I had hoped. My spvr was off yesterday and crapola hit the fan, which ended up with a meeting with our department and the VP, Awesome! I don't think it relieved any of the tension though?

I am off this morning because BugaLoo has a therapy session at 11:30 and it's almost 10 so I guess I should go get ready for the day. Since I jsut threw on jeans and a t-shirt to take him to school this morning.

Oh yeah did I mention I only had 2 hours of sleep last night due to peanut getting up with a fever, insomnia, and then BugaLoo up for 2 hours saying his tummy hurt and he couldn't sleep???

The good news is since Peanut had a fever we are not doing swimming tonight which means I can get into my pyjamas earlier tonight. Now that's something to look forward to !!!!!

No comments: