Friday, May 2, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Okay so it's time to get back on the blogging ride. so many thing swimming around that I have to get out!

New and exciting things that are going on that I may have mentioned, not sure since April was such a sporatic post month for me.

Looking forward to the weekend because we are doing a "Fun Run" The Mudpuppy Chase (read walk) to raise money for KidsAbility. I am so excited because our family managed to raise just over $900.00 Can you imagine! WOOT!

I am truly thankful to my co-workers and friends and family who supported us for this awesome cause. We truly can not pay nor thank our therapy team at KidsAbility enough for all they do for The Bugaloo.

Bugaloo had spring photos taken at school and they look awesome so we order some (suckers)

I have finally entered the running phase of my conditioning program. First set of running cycles was today and suprisingly my partner and I felt really good afterwards and are really please. it was touch and go about 10 minutes in, but we perservered.

I am still sitting at a 7lb weight loss for tops but that is because I have eased up on some of the food rules to accommodate for the increase in exercise. But if I maintain I'll be happy since muscle weighs more than FAT!

Finally got all the clothing ordered for the school spirit wear sale. Ugh! Remind me not to volunteer for that again. What a time and energy sucker.

Scrapbooking club has started at work and we are having a ball. I spent the firts few weeks completing a bunch of kits I had lying around and now I'm hoping to focus on creating and getting a few original designs out there.

Also I have to make all the dadgum thank you cards for everyone who donated to our fundraiser.

We emptied our composter to spread some of its lovely goodness in our flower beds so we can get everything ready for summer planting. I just love that we managed to make soooooo much compost this winter and reduced our garbage output significantly.

Whew!

And Last but certainly not least we celebrated the 2nd birthday of the Peanut who was beautiful and full of energy and sass and enjoyed her cake very much. Hopefully I will get around to posting a photo soon.

Post at ya later!

1 comment:

jenn said...

hehe happy bday to her!!! Have a great weekend my friend!!!