Friday, February 6, 2009

Back to bloggin

I would have called this Being a Working Mom SUCKS part 3 but I didn't think that was really an eyecatcher or very thought provoking.

What a crazy week around here. I was out almost every night this week for work or for other obligations. I hate it when it all packs into one week but it seems to happen every 4 months or so. I just finished watching a little tv with the hubster and now I thought I would drop a quick line to say I have had no time for y'all this week and I'm sorry. but SHIT what are you going to do.

I'm happy to let you know that my kids fought with me EVERY day to get dressed and get out of the house. Which made me feel like a frenzied, anxiety ridden crack head all week. I had a major project due at work which took ALL ( and I mean ALL)my breain power this week. (PS, project complete and approved and perfect not one change from VPs, and Managers! SWEET!) Last time I saw my hubby was Monday night because the nights I did make it home by eight he had to run out check on a job site, pick up some equipment or help out a friend.

I am also happy to report that although the above was "stressful" I DID NOT add any stress to my life this week by falling, hurting myself or locking my keys in the car which makes me eternally grateful to all that is holy and sacred in the universe because I SHIT you not I could not have dealt with another GODDAMNED thing this week. One more minor little wrench and I would have exploded it to a supernova and gone all MEDUSA all over someones ASS.

this week was my aunite's birthday so a shout out to her, Also thankful that during my crazy week I managed to send her a note in the regard and nasty joke about getting old. hee hee hee.

Now I am off to beddy as this girl is DOG ASSED TIRED.

Tomorrow after I dig out the kids and the dog from all the crap that has exploded in my house and go GROCERY shopping for GOD's sake and re-stock the pantry for my poor starving family. I intend to make a POT of COFFEE and sit down and surf the net for a few HOURS and hopefully come up with some inspiring SHIT for you folks.

Kick Ass before someone kicks yours! Peace out!

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry girl. If it's any consolation, I'm right there in the rat race with ya.

Sherio said...

Me too my friend, I'm with ya - I had the brilliant idea to take on another degree from Brock U - so I started my first course last month. So here I am, working downtown TO 7:30 to 3:30 (which is really 6:30 to 5:30 by the time I grab the girls and go home), then homework, dinner, baths, and bed - only so I can start my two hours of homework and assignments. I fall into bed at 11:00 (clean clothes and disaster management have to happen sometime) and do it again - 4 more times.
Oh, and my baby started Montessori two weeks ago - she is SO ready for it, we are all very excited, but the first few weeks are always crazy crying freaking baby time.
Wow - apparently I needed to vent a little! LOL I'm writing an annotated bibliography, due today - and it's Family Day. I think you should create an entry about that - are our lives so busy we need to schedule a family day? Apparently mine is, because I don't even have time for them ON Family Day.
Take care my friend, know we are all fighting the good fight right beside you. :)