Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vacation Day - I think not

More like a running around like a chicken with my head cut off day. Doctors appointment for me, so ihad to run the kids out to my parents house. Which is normally fine but since the kids have been sick A they don't want to get out of their pjs and B they don't want to get up in the morning. I was almost late for my appointment.

I am on pins and needles waiting for results from A my job interview and B my tests I had done at the doctors today. The last test I had did not have a proper sample so I don't even know if I have anything to be concerned about or not.

Which for anyone who knows me...means that in the back of my mind I am concerned that their may be an issue. next the doc telss me it could be 3-4 weeks before we will ahve the results back. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I am likely to go insane. Besides the answer to these test may help determine my life's course.

Not unlike the outcome of this job interview process.

Either way here I am trying to psych myself up to keep on keeping on as if things are normal? ugh!

The kids are mostly better just crabby from lack of doing anything fun for the past few weeks. I am away for work this weekend so they will have to wait for Sunday for anything fun to happen around here.

Speaking of crabby, one crabby girl just jumped into my arms and is demanding my attention.

Gotta Go - Wish you well

No comments: