Friday, February 27, 2009

Can I get off this ride?

What an incredibly busy few weeks, when I first reviewed my calendar for the last few weeks it didn't seem so bad, a few nights out, a few nights in the only issue was two weekends away back to back.

then it all went to hell. the kids had the flu, more work obligations, hubby not feeling well.

My house is a disaster and I have exactly two hours to restore some semblance of order before I leave for an overnight conference in Toronto.

I am still hoping to get a call back for a second round of interviews for a really great job for me.

My first round I kinda winged it and I had some pretty good answers and some mediocre answers so I picked up a few books on interviewing and hope that if I get a call back I will be more polished, confident and better prepared for this next round.

I'm sure they will call today after I have left for the weekend which means I won't know until I get back tomorrow night after dinner. ahhhh!

It's raining here today which stinks because it's still a little chilly and I wanted to straighten my hair which does not do well with the damp weather.

poo

Alright now I only have 1 and 1/2 hours to get my shit together so I had better get gone!
-

No comments: