Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blogging who'd of thunk it!

I can't believe I'm doing this. Really... Isn't it just part of evolution? People wanting to express their thoughts and opinions to other people. That's what we used to have dinner parties for. Now with an active family and no time for dinner parties, it has come to this... a place to ruminate and express the random thoughts that pass through my mind.

Several of my friends and cyber buddies have taken to this medium of expression and I find them quite charming and amusing. So I hope that in my hour of needing to express myself about the haphazards of this my so called life you too will find some amusement and perhaps a chuckle or two, at my expense, of course.

Why Pushing the Buggy? Well, that what I feel like I'm doing these days, Pushing the baby buggy, pushing the grocery buggy, riding the buggy(car), lifting the baby with the buggy whips (arms), the kids are driving me buggy...It's all about the buggy these days.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Shannon,I can't believe you actually found the time to write the blog, more power to you. It will be interesting to see how things unfold in this cyber world. Just think before you know it you'll be fighting with the kids to get computer time to keep the rest of us posted.