Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The waiting game!

Ever wanted something so bad and just had to wait to find out. It's like buying a raffle ticket for a prize you really want and could actually use and would fit perfectly into your life...but different. It's like not finding out the sex of you baby and having to wait until you give birth. That how I feel about this job that I have applied for. I really really really want it, it would fit perfectly into my life right now and into the future. But I have to wait. I sent in my resume with a brilliant cover letter, and I followed up with an email to ensure it was received and to ask a question and received a reply and now I must wait to see if I get the call for the interview.

I am freaking out! I want this job so badly. I can see myself doing this job. It is working with the foundation of the Child Development and Rehabilitation Centre where my son goes for therapy, there would be public speaking involved (who can't talk for hours about their passion)donor relations and media communications (again the talking and writing thing)

Ahhh! I just can't wait.

No comments: