Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkins, Toilets and Therapists ..oh My!

Has it really been almost a week since my last post, Holy Shit! I guess I'm not such a good blogger after all. I vow to get better.

This weekend we had a hoot with 2 Halloween parties for kids and one for adults. What a great time. Our friends had their little boy on Hallowe'en so he is forever going to have a huge party on his birthday. Good thing we all love it so much!

We carved our pumpkins and my Tino was totally grossed out! He thought the goo was gross and kept asking to have his hands washed. Gracie loved it and kept digging in and making gagging noises like the pumpkin was barfing it's inside out and then giggling hysterically. Too funny. opposites I tell you.

As you know Tino has CP and I got a note home from school saying he was refusing to use the toilet. So up to the school I go on Monday and now I know why. So we did some experimenting and hopefully we have something that will work until the real equipment comes in. Or I can always teach him to go standing up. That may be the least traumatic for him.

Our therapist for Tino is off indefinately and no one can tell me when we are getting a new one. That bites. We saw the orthopedic doc yesterday and she is recommending botox again so we will need a therapist soon.

Still waiting to hear about my dream job. I can't believe that I wouldn't even get an interview. Unless they decided to hire from within. Ahhhh!

Gracie's growing like a weed and says great things like Oooo kkkkkk, and now way!

Lino has two more weeks left of school so next week is exam week and things should get pretty tense in our household. But it will be over soon.

Hope all is well for you.

No comments: