Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF - Next Week will be better

I am so glad this week is over. I have been working like a effing machine this week and I need to be done soon. As we know I have some commitments over the weekend but I am really looking forward to Saturday nite when I can sit down for a bit.

I'm excited for next week as I am hoping to hear about a possible new job. It would really be so great. I have been with the same company (different positions) for 12 years. We recently sold a division of our business (where I started) and I really miss my peeps and really feel out of place in this new dynamic.

I have never had a hard time with change. Which makes me this now is a good time for me to move on. Keep your fingers crossed.

Little guy had a dance-a-thon at school today I can hardly wait to hear about it.

Little gal is still not feeling well but atleast she slept through the night.

MinivanMom has an interesting post today on liberalism in Social Work. I'm still working on my feelings about it. Ha! probably mostly rage!

cheers

No comments: