Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bloggity Blog Blog Blogger

mmmmm..... what to write tonight. I am humbly doing laundry.

Mainly because I am procrastinating doing the grocery shopping. After all I went to church, change two pee soaked set of clothes reloaded the car and went to the Rememberance Day ceremony at our local cenotaph, Thankfully mother-in-law took pity and assumed we needed lunch and had lunch ready for us. Came home started barage against laundry Wave 1. Cooked a wicked dinner so that we would have lunches for tomorrow and dinner for tomorrow as we have swimming lessons tomorrow and ZERO time for cooking. No I did not pause for a nap like someone else in my household who is older than 4. No I did not. I enforced barage against the laundry (pee soaked clothes) with Wave 2. Made a pie (duh I don't know why) and Rice Krispie Squares again I don't know why. (me thinks a monthly visitor is on its way!)

So as oldest child is busy finishing up an episode of Diego before bed. Here I sit at the computer taking a few minutes to ponder the procrastinating for life sustaining food....all under the pretenses of barage against the laundry Wave 3. Hopefully the last of it except towels and sheets of course.

It never truly ends does it???

I guess since I cooked like a maniac I am feeling no acute pressure to replenish the cabinets just yet!

Talk to me on Tuesday at 5pm when we have nothing to eat!

No comments: