Monday, November 26, 2007

What am I going to do???

Well, the cat is out of the bag. I DID NOT get the dream job I have been hoping for for the past 4 weeks. I came in second to someone who had more experience in fundraising. So depressing.

The reason I was excited for this job was that it was closer to home (right now I have a 30 min atleast commute in traffic) and it was less hours, 26 compared to the 35 that I attempt to work right now. So what is my next move??? I really don't know.

Something has to give and I'm afraid it will be my sanity. I would consider going back to school but for what???

I think I will take a week or two to meditate on it! (drinking is meditation isn't it?)

I had a minor meltdown at work on Friday , because no one can mind their own business . So maybe I will be able to work something out. But I can't really take a pay cut and continue to drive out here for work.

But I had a super great weekend around the house I got to spend individual time with the kids as they decided upon alternating nap time. Meaning mom got exactly 10 mins to herself. Bugaloo decided to be a mess fairy and write with black marker all over the house. That took an hour to clean up. Peanut is teething with her eye teeth and doesn't want to eat anything, she just wants to stand there with her fingers in her mouth and scream.

In between all that I got the laundry done and get this....PUT AWAY!!!! Now I know most of you realize what a grand feat this is!

I also baked some cookies and got the grocery shopping done. It's great when I can channel my depression and disappointment into my house work.

Hope y'all are having a better day than me!

No comments: