Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What a fantastic day!

So many beautiful things happening. The perfect job I have been lamenting about?? I have an interview today and I feel I will be a great fit. Here's hoping.

My hubby is finishing up his last block of school this week and killed an exam yesterday and has two more today. Although he was a little grumpy this morning I know he will do well and his overall mood will improve. I am so proud of him for sticking with this program for the past five years. He is almost there and he is doing great!

My dear friend ran in the NYC marathon this week-end and in his words "crushed it". And he is right. Last year he placed 17,000 out of 39,000. Yes thousands people.

This year 4,314! Can you believe that... CRUSHED IT! boo yah! I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of this accomplishment for him.

So really I can only begin to wonder at all they other really cool and beautiful this that will be revealed to me this week!

I big shout out to my cyber mentor in Texas who got 99% on her social work paper. We all know she should have gotten 100%!

May everyone have the great feeling I have today!

No comments: