Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Effort People

So I busted my Ass like a crazy woman last week and apparently that's what I need to do is work like a dog every single day and then I can mildly stay caught up. I feel like a zombie but I can almost feel like I am in control.

Do you catch the drift...Work Sucks right now. I'm hoping this crappy feeling will go away soon. Supervisor and VP have spoken about my "situation" (meltdown of last Friday when no one would mind their own business).

I think I am moving on to the rage part now though, because I am pissed off. I have been stating for 2-3 months now that I need help, could use some help and no one cared to listen so I guess you have to lose your fucking mind and cry for a day before anyone will take you seriously.

Now I am feeling like sitting duck and trying to collect my thoughts so that upper echelon does not hold all the cards.

On to funnier things...I have challenged Minivan Mom to write a hilarious (well I think it will be hilarous) post in the new year. You will know it when you see it.

On a cheerful and endearing note, our biker friends decided to make a donation on behalf of our bugaloo to the Rotary club that supports his child treatment centre. Everyone say awwwww with me. I love it when bikers get all soft inside. So tomorrow nite we will be off for the big cheque presentation. I think it is so thoughtful of them.

My thoughts and prayers tonight are with my dear friend who lost her mother to cancer this past weekend.

I am so very thankful for my family and our health as we head into the holiday season.

No comments: