Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday ... a couple of links

Again, I am having trouble, maybe because I am so busy with work. I'm not sure what my block is right now.

I have been reading my book The Life Organizer which has been great! I really have been paying more attention to my needs and what my body and mind have been telling me. Slowing down a little and being more focused. So that is good stuff.

Here are a couple of sites that have been inspiring to me.

Kal is a fellow Canadian and I LOVE her art and her blog is one of my favorites.

Ali is a design editor for my favorite scrapbooking magazine Creating Keepsakes

Have a creative Friday.

1 comment:

jenn said...

LOVE both of those blogs too!!!! Totally! I have one of Kal's magnets on my fridge... Stop looking, start living!!! I picked it up at Rumble Tum's in Conestoga of all places!!! ohhh you and I need to go there!!!