Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday! Sunday ! Sunday!

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, it's a beautiful day!

We are all going outside today. I just sent hubby off to fetch Bugaloo's shoes and AFOs that we managed to leave at a friends house last night, where we had dinner and a great visit. I also asked him to pick up a few things that I forgot at the grocery store yesterday when I ventured out with 2 children on Saturday morning to the grocery store. (silly me)

So I will do a few things to prep for dinner and then it will be outside for some fun in the snow and sun.

I realized at my scrapbooking weekend that I didn't have any photos of the kids playing in the snow this year. It has been so cold we haven't played outside much.

So to day is the day.

Clutter and organizing will have to wait one more day, because we are out for some family fun.

Oh Oh a little munchie just cam to see me at my desk and something smells a little FUNKY.

Time to go change somebody's pants.

Have a great sunday!

No comments: