Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What's up dude?

We are a little run down this week. We have been running full throttle after recovering from the flu.

Poor Bug and peanut don't know what hit them we have been home with them and now we are back into work mode and they get schlepped to the sitters and picked up late and quick dinners.

It is hard. I have been doing well at keeping my hours up at work I wish someone would make a decision to let me go down to less hours.

This will be a hard week but we have nothing on the go this weekend and I am hoping for lots of face time with the family (and the easter bunny).

Hope you are all well.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I hear ya... I've never canceled so many of my clients in my life. I'm off to see the doc today..wish me luck its the new guy in elmira and I've heard he is an ass to people who weigh too much (um that would be me) LOL