Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Morning

Coffee ahhhh!

Hubby is out this morning helping a buddy with some electrical work. So it's just me and the kidlets. Bug must be feeling better because her requested Bob the Builder noodles for breakfast and he ate the whole bowl.

So we are getting caught up on our laundry, cleaning out our closets and preparing bags to donate to my sister and girlfriend for their kids.

I always feel so much better when I clear out their closets (and mine) like I can find stuff again and somehow my life is easier.

If only I could get going on the basement! Although hubby has committed to clearing out the garage on the first nice day we get and if we do that it will be easier to clean out the basement since some of the stuff from the basement needs to be kept in the garage.

I don't feel like cooking this weekend. I spent the last two weekends cooking like crazy to put stuff in the freezer for dinners this week. Since we were all sick I didn't go through all that stuff so I think I will take this weekend off and use up the stuff in the freezer.

Still tired.... luckily Bug was only up 2-3 times last night so I got a bit more sleep then previous nights so I am thankful for that. No explosions, no changing sheets in the middle of the night.

Yup I would have to say that's a pretty good night.

1 comment:

jenn said...

glad your feeling back to normal... well as normal as you and I get! LOL ;) hehe