Thursday, March 6, 2008

Much ADO about nothing

Gosh! I am having a problem with this blog lately. I have not a witty, sarcastic, funny, inspiring, information thing to tell you today.

So I'll start with a recap of my lovely day yesterday.

5:30 AM (people AM) Lovely hubby has a sneezing fit in kitchen wakes up entire house.

5:45 AM - diaper change, bathroom time and a whopping cup of joe gets my eyes open. HOLY SHIT 25 cm of SNOW! YUCK! (can I go back to bed now)

6:15 AM start breakfast, cereal, toast, fruit and the like for everyone

6:40 Hubby leaves for work with hugs and kisses for everyone telling me to be careful if I decide to go to work.

7:30 AM buses cancelled, I call in and email to work Not coming in.

8:20 AM after looking at driveway and the amount of snow still coming down, decide Bug is not going to school either.

PJ DAY! (except we were all dressed due to 5:30 AM wake up time.

Play Play Play, Laundry, Laundry, Clean up Scrapbooking room rearrange office.

12noon - Lunch chicken soup, alphagtetti, toast, fruit yadda yadda,

Start to prepare to shovel out driveway as Bug has therapy, Call into centre to see if therapist made it in.

Shovel shovel shovel.

Bug wants to go for nap,

1:45PM Put children down for nap, pour pot of tea, lie on couch to veg. Laundry, Laundry

2:30 hubby home early cleans rest of driveway

3:30 PM kidlets awake, briefly think about dinner

4:30 PM decide to ask in-laws if we can go there, yes she wants us to clean up their leftovers

Yadda Yadda - Bed time routine

cha Cha.

No comments: