Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday!

TGIF.

What a week it's been I don't know if I am still recovering from my weekend at Dover or what. I am so glad I didn't have any activities for the kids this week because i was in bed at 9:30 every night and I'm still tired.

Atleast, the peanut slept through the night and did not come in to say hello at 2:30 AM.

I think she was getting cold (because she kicked all her covers off) so then she would come in to our room to snuggle for 10 mins and then go back to her bed to go to sleep.
oy!

Tonight we are camping in the living room after having a pizza picnic. This is our first step into actual camping. We'll see how it goes. Then we are off to t-ball tomorrow morning. Hopefully the peanut does not throw up in the car. Then good friends of ours are having a bbq party at their new house and Sunday we are celebrating father's day and the June birthdays for my side of the family. I had better get some cards made and some shopping done CRAP!

So it will be a busy weekend and then I have to start packing for our trip to Windsor next weekend.

Hope the rain holds off for my run at lunch today. PS I survived the long legged partner yesterday. I had to stop a few times but we are a pretty good match.

I learned I need to run faster. Practice makes perfect.

Have a great day!

No comments: