Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baa... Still thinking

This so sucks!

This is a good job opportunity (notice I didn't say great) I feel like something better will come along. I had made a list awhile ago of all the things I was looking for in a job and somehow this opportunity seems to fall short in every catagory.

It just doesn't feel right.

But then my cerebral brain says, "You fucking moron take the money and run."

such a dilemma...

More scrapbooking completed last night, a great kit from my favorite store. For other great ideas and contest and stuff check out their BLOG

If I could get my computer working properly I would post a photo, but alas I am not that technically inclined.

Looking forward to T-ball this weekend. Hope all our friends will be there.

1 comment:

jenn said...

hehe love that store too ;) was just there the other day!!!