Thursday, June 19, 2008

Switching it up!

My regular running partner is gone to a conference for the rest of the week. So I decided to switch things up a little and will be running with a BOY today!

A co-worker who used to sit across from me has also joined our little running club and his regular partner is not running today either so we decided to give it a try.

We'll see how I do considering he is 6'2" and I am 5'4". That and he is used to running without a break and the longest I have run consecutively is 5 mins.

Hopefully we can compromise and both of us will make it back alive!

Not much creative stuff going on lately...I guess I've been a little SWAMPED at work.

I really have to start studying for my Life License exam soon. I will have to see if I can extend my deadline to write. I really did not focus on it and it has snuck up on me.

That's about it for now. Tracey has a great post from yesterday about why men are so willing to let their wives do everything (lazy).

You may find it interesting.

Big Thanks to JENN I still feel great. Although I'm sure this noon hour run is not going to help.

No comments: