Wednesday, June 25, 2008

oops!

Every thought you posted and then logged on to find out, you in fact DID NOT?

That's what happened to me... I could have sworn that I posted yesterday, but alas, the evidence is clear I did not.

So what would I have posted about yesterday anyway? Maybe that work is crazy busy and I am trying to get us, the kids and the dog packed for 3 separate locations for the weekend. I fit in a quick massage yesterday, after therapy but before picking up end of year teacher's gifts.

This year I went with a simple mini album, a rogers gift card for movies and a bag of microwave popcorn. I had no creative genius this year.

That crazy girl child of mine will not stay in her own bed for the night, she wakes up repeatedly between 2 and 4 and comes in wakes me up and goes back to bed. It is driving me crazy. After the 4th time last night I decided to cut out her commute and sleep in her bed. Since she has opted to sleep on the futon matress on the floor. (she discovered we were storing it under her bed, we use it for sleep overs).

It worked out well since she didn't wake up again, it was hot in our house and my DH wanted to cuddle all night and he was snoring like a blast furnace.

Good Times, Good Times.

So tonight I am going to try to get some playdate cards done with our phone number on them so the Bug can pass them out to his friends tomorrow on the last day of school.

Plus finish packing for the weekend.

Whew!

1 comment:

jenn said...

That is a fab idea...the play date cards..dang girl, wish I would have seen this sooner ;) LMAO hehe

xo