Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a weekend!

Ok
Happy Canada Day! I hope everyone had a great day with the families and enjoyed the fireworks. We DID NOT. Having a 12 year old dog who has grown increasingly skittish to loud noises like thunderstorms and you guessed it fireworks. I have come to dread this day along with the Victoria Day weekend and Labour Day. The August weekend doesn't seem to be quite so bad. Why is one day not enough?? Why do our neighbours think fireworks are for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and of course Tuesday. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept a little something back to tonight as well.

Our dog has been sedated for the past 5 days, I'm sure if his heart can survive that it can survive anything.

We had a great weekend away on the motorcycle. We do a trip with our group to Windsor every year for the past 8 years since one couple moved there for his work.

Of course we ran into a huge downpour and even some hail. But in the end the clouds broke the sun came out and it was a great night. I think I went to bed at 4AM or something crazy like that!

Woo hoo!

Now I'm back to work for a few days and then I have another long weekend in July that I planned and hopefully I will get some shit done around the house.

Gotta get going!

1 comment:

jenn said...

ahhh gotta love the tit neighbours. We have them here too ;) Or my fav was walking out of Columbia Lake and this one 18 year old starts lighting off fireworks. Nice. Boys are dumb. lol

Hope you get lots done :)
xo