Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas list - check!

My sister and I went out to the mall tonight to finish up our shopping. We just needed a few things each and we hoped it wouldn't be too busy as most people would be our at Christmas parties.

We were RIGHT! It was still busy but not crazy. the lines were moving and it was actually not painful to get everything done.

I still feel like I am forgetting something but oh well. I'm sure I'll figure it out and have to make one more trip.

I am really proud to say that I think we did really well this year. We got special things for family and friends and did not go overboard. We got the kids their Skuut bikes and one small art set for each of them, which they will love. We got them little toys in their stockings and I think that will keep them busy till all the other stuff kicks in.

This year is much calmer and less frenetic.

Today we made a popcorn string for the tree, because, just because.

No comments: