Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged!

So I have been tagged by my good friend Jenn to provide you with 7 little known facts about me.

1. I passionately fear going to the dentist. I hate dentists, dentistry, teeth. HATE. have to make my appt first thing in the morning so I can go home and shower before I go anywhere. He's a Great man. Just HATE the profession. I'm what they call a WHITE KNUCKLE patient. But don't what my teeth to fall out of my head.

2. I'm allergic to something in RED wine :( Can't have it. Break out in a rash and can't breath. Interestingly enough this happened after having a glass of homemade wine at a wedding over 15 years ago. Have not had more than a sip of red wine since.

3. My favorite comfort food is Beans and Weiners. This is what my Dad used to make for me for dinner when my mom was out for for the evening. Neither my brother or sister like it. But to this day if it's just me and my Dad that's what we have for a meal. We're a little more health concious now and add a salad with it.

4. I have a magazine obsession. I have been known to purchase 15 magazines in one month. ONE MONTH! I am inspired by the colors and items displayed but it has been getting out of control. Maybe I will do a blog post on it. Needless to say I have sworn the hubster to crack down. I have been allowed 2 subscriptions and I am on a TOTAL magazine BAN for 2009. NOT ONE purchased magazine. I'll let you know how it goes.

5. I am truly so very happy with my life. I may gripe and complain now and then about my job or my commute or feeling frazzled. But I have a wonderful husband, partner , best friend, two gorgeous kids who are amazing, great family and friends. I am so very THANKFUL!

6. I still LOVE coloring with crayons, in a coloring book, or just on paper.

7. Brad Pitt is my second choice. (boo-ya)

Now I have to tag someone hmmmmm. I think not. If everyone else is a busy and overwhelmed as me I won't add to their stress. I will defer and save this tag for someone in the New Year! Watch out it might be you!

No comments: