Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye 2008

This was definitely not the worst year of my life, but I am looking forward to putting it to rest and excited to see what 2009 is going to bring.

This year I watched my children grow so much. I watched the bug learn to walk...again. I watched the peanut learn so many new words and stun me with her vocabulary everyday.

The hubster and I kept communicating through times of feeling down and like somethings not right. We love each other more and more everyday and try are hardest to be as supportive as we can.

Our number one priority for 2009 is our health! We both have issues on the radar that will require some attention this year and we have vowed to make our health a priority. Which means better menu planning and more exercise.

Our life is getting closer to what we want. We don't feel so out of control any more. We are gaining more and more control everyday over our money, our schedules, our emotions.

We are a work in progress. We are working and WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!

Goodbye 2008 it has been nice knowing you!

HELLO 2009 Bring it on!

No comments: