Saturday, July 12, 2008

AAAck!

My house is such a god damned mess I don't know where to start.

So instead I have come here to the non judgemental place of procrastination!

My office/scraproom/creative centre is a fucking mess.

I have two workshops to prepare for and I am BEEEHIND! Luckily I am taking two holidays next week on Thursday and Friday and hopefully I can clear out some of the crap.

Why oh why do we hang on to these things!??

I finally got the kids down for a quick nap because I have been hoping to get at this all weekend and now I just don't want to face it!

Does anybody have some words of inspiration??

Well I had better get my ass in gear as I only have another 20 mins left of nap time.

1 comment:

jenn said...

my dinning room looks fab I just spent time on it..my scraparea should be called a scrap hole LOL the rest of my house..same! lol I feel your pain...