Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wow

Geez, I finally had more than a few minutes to look at my blog today and realized how out dated it is so I hope I can spend more than a few minutes here to update a few things.

I took the Bug to Vacation Bible School. So updating photos will have to wait but maybe I can get at a few other things. I am on vacation today but I had my niece come to babysit anyways so I would have time to catch up on a few things. IE the blog, laundry (pooh), and some business stuff because some people owe me money.

I totally missed a crop opportunity last night and I forgot all about it until I climbed into bed. I am so pissed. Sorry L.

So today the peanut was up at.....wait for it.....5:30 AM crazy kid. Then her darling father put her in our room at 6AM ASSHAT! So she messed around in our bed for a 1/2 hour and then I couldn't take it anymore so I got and drank alot of coffee.

So now I have three loads of laundry out of the way - check
Cleaned out some small clothes out of kids room and boxes up - check
Started putting laundry away - check
Posting on blog - check
update a few things on blog - check

Soon I have to go pick up the Bug, then lunch and then this afternoon, we have our meeting with the social worker to discuss promoting self confidence and self esteem and how to help him answers questions that he gets from other kids, adults, teachers and family members.

After that I get to take a quick detour and see my sister for a badly needed haircut!

Whew busy day.

No comments: