Monday, July 28, 2008

I am soooo tired.

My grandparents 60th anniversary party was nice. I wish the Peanut would have been nice then I wouldn't have had to leave so early.

I did get a chance to talk to 2 of my second cousins that I haven't seen in at
least 10 years or so and it was so neat because our kids are all around the same age.

Daddy and the Bug had an awesome time in St. Thomas at Thomas the Tank Engine. Daddy shot a whole role on the 35mm so I can hardly wait to get that developed.

Me and the Peanut did a little scrapbook shopping I was looking for this Tag Curler.

I went to 3 different stores and none of them had it in stock. So I am ordering it from My favorite store. Hopefully it will be in soon. I'm also placing an order with Creative Memories for some basic supplies so that will be exciting to be stocked up for the fall. Then I will have the new Catalogue and product launch in September. Woo Hoo excitement!

Today, Gotta get some work done, pick up my niece at Volleyball camp and get some scrapbooking done. Have a great day!

No comments: