Friday, July 11, 2008

Funny Story

Once upon a time....

there was a woman in her mid 30's with two children. She worked full-time due to the fact that her employer offered full family benefits and her husband's employer sadly did not.

Therefore this beautiful, organized mom of two, who did not want to stress out her mother in law for the summer created a plan of rotating babysitters. Mon-Wed - Nonna, Tues-Thurs - Niece, Fridays Neena and Papa (at their farm).

One day.... in a torrential downpour (rivaling a monsoon or hurricane)this beautiful mommy tried to pack up her car with kids toys, kids food, kids clothes and kids plus the dog. This went well for everyone except beautiful mom, who now looks like a bedraggled bag lady on the Las Vegas strip who has been on a two week bender.

Never fear.... in her brillant organized moments our heroine packed extra clothes for herself to change into for work and thankfully looks acceptable in a ponytail.

However, after unpacking said kids paraphernalia and said kids and dog. Here is a list of things she forgot.

Bugaloo's glasses
Bugaloo's toilet seat
Peanut's CLOTHES (for shit sake)
Peanut's Rice Milk (we have taken her off of dairy to see if this changes some issues she is having)
Kids' extra shoes

Honestly, WTF!??

The End-

Post Script -

Yesterday I came home to a hell of a messy house. Messy (but happy)children. I did what any respectable stressed out mom would do. I ordered pizza and began the cleaning up process. I load of dishes, two loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom (because God knows what happened in there). Bathing two children. Showered, washed my hair (at 10 pm) which meant sleeping on wet hair, so you can imagine what that looked like when my husband woke me up at 6:45am! (which really wasn't a factor after all the fucking rain) PPS. I usually leave the house at 7:10 to go out to the farm to drop the kids off on Fridays. Can you hear me! Listen closely.....FUCK!

Big cleansing YOGA breathe OMMMMMM...

The rest of the day will be better. I swear! ( all the time)

1 comment:

Sherio said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being you, my friend. You've made me smile on a day when I really needed to, and you've made me realize that I am not the only one hyperventilating on deep cleansing breaths....LOL

YOU ROCK, lady - you inspire me every single day. In twelve years, that hasn't changed. Miss you. :)